Gift Cards: Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I purchase Cafe Rio Gift Cards?
- You may purchase Cafe Rio Gift Cards at any participating Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® location with cash or with your debit / credit card.
- Can I still redeem Cafe Rio Gift Certificates?
- Yes, Cafe Rio Gift Certificates are still accepted at all Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® locations. However, the Gift Certificates are no longer available for purchase.
- How do I check the balance on my Cafe Rio Gift Card?
- You may request a balance inquiry at any participating Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® location. Additionally, you may visit the Gift Card link at caferio.com to verify your balance and view your transaction history.
- Why do I have to create a username and password for my gift card?
- Your gift card should be treated like cash. To reduce the risk of fraud, we ask that the card owner create a login ID so that only you have the ability to view the remaining balance and the transaction history on the card. Remember, you can check the card balance anytime you are in a Cafe Rio location.
- Where can I use my Cafe Rio Gift Card?
- The Cafe Rio Gift Card is accepted at any participating Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® location. Please see our website to find the location nearest you.
- How do I reload my Cafe Rio Gift Card?
- If you have used up the balance on your Cafe Rio Gift Card simply reload your card at any participating Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® location. Reload and reuse your card as many times as you'd like!
- Can I buy Gift Cards online?
- Yes, of course you can! Just click on this link: Gift Card Online Purchase.
- Do the Cafe Rio Gift Cards ever expire, and is there a service fee for unused balances?
- No, the cards have no expiration date, and there is no inactivity fee for unused balances on the card.
Your card may only be used for making purchases at participating Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® locations. Check your balance and transaction history at www.caferio.com. This card may only be used for making purchases at participating Cafe Rio Mexican Grill® locations. It cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. This card is not a debit or credit card and has no implied warranties. Lost or stolen cards can be cancelled and replaced only upon presentation of the original activation receipt or, if reloaded, the most recent reload receipt. Cafe Rio will replace the remaining gift card balance at the time you notify us of the loss.
Void where prohibited by law.
Visit us at www.caferio.com.